Hotel is in a good location as you come in on N2 (beware of speed bumps) and across from WSU. Used to be a hoiday Inn so large room sizes but furniture layout and style is dated. Security offerred to carry bags, reception (Sandisiwe) was friendly and went out of her way to process check in by phoning travel agent... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Mthatha Hotel Mthatha
- Garden Court Mthatha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the heart of the Transkei, Mthatha is a bustling city that embodies an eclectic mix of old world South Africa and the new. It is a growing business centre and many companies use the city for conferences and events. The Garden Court Mthatha is hospitable, offering the friendly service that is common to the area. It offers access to the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University as well as the city centre, an efficient airport and the national highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Garden Court Mthatha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.