We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights at the end of June 2012. We are a family of four (two teens) and stayed in a room with 2 double beds. Check in went well, and the staff really went out of their way to accommodate our needs. We requested a non smoking room with sea view, and this is... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Elizabeth is a city that boasts leisure attractions and an active business centre. The Garden Court King’s Beach hotel affords easy access to everything that this city has to offer. Within walking distance of the magnificent King’s Beach Promenade, this affordable accommodation offering is the gateway to a world of fun. With 2km of white sand, a surfing spot, the MacArther’s Baths and many other attractions, this Garden Court is an ideal leisure destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Garden Court King's Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.