I have been give a stinky smoker room. Ongoing disturbing refurbishment works. Not even a bar in the hotel but only automatic distributors.. Old ugly structure. Poor service during breakfast. Not a nice hall.. A slow wifii.. Definetely I don't suggest it..
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Elizabeth is a city that boasts leisure attractions and an active business centre. The Garden Court King’s Beach hotel affords easy access to everything that this city has to offer. Within walking distance of the magnificent King’s Beach Promenade, this affordable accommodation offering is the gateway to a world of fun. With 2km of white sand, a surfing spot, the MacArther’s Baths and many other attractions, this Garden Court is an ideal leisure destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Garden Court Kings Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.