Stayed here for one night on business. Got to the hotel at about 8pm. Check in was quick and painless. I asked if the room was upgraded as I am a president member on the Tsogo Sun frequent guest program. The room had been upgraded to a corner suite with a king size bed. It has a lounge with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel
- Garden Court King`s Beach Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Elizabeth is a city that boasts leisure attractions and an active business centre. The Garden Court King’s Beach hotel affords easy access to everything that this city has to offer. Within walking distance of the magnificent King’s Beach Promenade, this affordable accommodation offering is the gateway to a world of fun. With 2km of white sand, a surfing spot, the MacArther’s Baths and many other attractions, this Garden Court is an ideal leisure destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Olotels and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court King's Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.