We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at Milkwood manor at the end of April. Its a small hotel off a white sand beach with a restaurant attached. The property is owned and operated by Kees and great in every way. We got lots of advice on family outings in the area. They have sea canoes for you to take... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: The most enviable location on the Garden Route. At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, jutting into the ocean - any closer and you would be in it! - as well as the estuary of a large lagoon- no neighbours but nature! Exquisite, unimpeded 180 views (360 from the roof deck) of the vast blue ocean, golden beaches, large lagoon and the imposing Tsitsikamma Mountain Range. Nature all'round, yet not isolated, but only a 2-minute drive from the town centre and its trendy shops.A pristine beach: accessible from the sheltered cove adjacent to the Manor - ideal for swimming in natural water – you may boat across to an unspoiled and usually deserted beach, far from built-up areas, traffic, crowds and noise. Blissful solitude and a complete immersion in nature, with only the sound of white-crested surf tumbling at one’s feet and the calls of a medley of seabirds – a veritable bird sanctuary. Becalming and rejuvenating - the perfect antidote for stress,. With luck you may even find the mysterious and sought-after pansy shell (sand dollar).The Manor: built in classic Georgian style, with an airy double-volume foyer and eleven double bedrooms, most with private patio or balcony. All rooms are decorated in crisp white and en-suite to a shower cubicle with/without bath, and a queen bed or twin beds, TV-hospitality package, free uncapped Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, safe, fan, heater and hairdryer. The sash windows allow the fresh ocean air straight in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Milkwood Manor on Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milkwood Manor Guest House Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Milkwood Manor Guest House Hotel