Newly remodeled. The BW Cottonwood Inn had a welcoming lobby with an adjacent breakfast room serving a hot free breakfast every morning. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. No frills but a nice place to stay for a reasonable price at $100 per night. Close to Clarkdale and the Verde Railroad.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cottonwood Hotel Cottonwood
- Best Western Cottonwood Hotel
- Best Western Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern low-rise - Route 260 off I-17, to Cottonwood 12 mi. Sedona Just 15 Minutes Away! Come visit the beautiful Sedona-Verde Valley! The Best Western Cottonwood Inn is centrally located to many attractions. Take a relaxing four-hour train ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad, First Class or Coach car; enjoy a dinner show at the Blazin' M Ranch; take the Serengeti Safari at Out of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Best Western, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Cottonwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.