This was like staying at grandma's house afer you have grown up and seen better.Cobwebs,dirty windows,worn carpet,and lots of peeling paint.Rooms are furnished from yard sales and come up very short of being eclectic.It would have been fun when I was in my 30's but that was 30 years ago.The people who work there are sincere but really don't have... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel Bisbee
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Castle Rock, a beautiful, eclectic hotel in the middle of Old Bisbee, located at the foot of Castle Rock, gateway to Tombstone Canyon. This 1895 historic hotel is also home to the historic Apache Springs Well.Come stay with us . Enjoy our summer special rates We can cater for your bridal shower or your bachelors’ partyYour wedding and your receptionFamily reunions or meetings We have alot of motorcycle clubs stay with us as well as car clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.