We just returned from a wonderful trip to the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort. From the time we checked in until the time we left we were treated like royalty. We had an OTW Suite which overlooked the beautiful blue lagoon. The room was was perfect and well equipped. We had requested #47 and were fortunate to be able to stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Hotel Tikehau
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered to be one of the most beautiful atolls in Polynesia, Tikehau is a graceful oval crown of small islets with an interior lagoon 16 miles across and a pass for small boats through the coral reef. The Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is a Pearl to discover in the Tuamotu islands. The resort welcomes guests to this 4 hectare tropical paradise. Located on a secluded pink sandy beach fringed with coconut trees, the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort offers 13 beach bungalows with air conditioning and 24 over water bungalows and suites. All bungalows, designed in true Polynesian style, are very spacious (55m²) and are equipped with a fan, mini bar, coffee / tea making facilities, direct dial phone, safe, television and private veranda. The over water bungalows include a glass section of the floor from which you can enjoy the spectacular underwater life of the lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.