We found cockroaches in the room and no staff assistance and kindness. Most of staff is no english speaking.Most of old commun rooms were closed or used as warehouse. No wifi in the room. Breakfast was poor on quality and selection.No staff at bar and pool. We had a feeling that the mansion was abandoned and keep only basic services.
- Also Known As:
- Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion Hotel Datca
- Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the ancient city of Knidos on Datca Peninsula just opposite the Greek island of Symi. Personal service, attention to the smallest detail and a customized experience for each guest are a hallmark of the Mansion. Recommended in Conde Nast Traveller’s 20 Top Trips. Welcoming guests seeking privacy, relaxed elegance and pampering, the Mansion is a destination in and of itself for the globe’s most discerning travellers. Built in 1809 as a home for the landed-gentry, the Mansion is a luxury boutique hotel restored in 2004 to its original architectural detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.