My wife and I stayed in the resort for two nights in Jan 2014. Bathroom floor and door were worn out. Restaurant served good food but options were limited for vegetarians. Breakfast spread was average. While resort is named as Ayurvedic resort, the treatment rooms and ambience are very average. While room tariff was reasonable, they can make the facilities... More
- Also Known As:
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Hotel Kovalam
- Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort Kovalam, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The First Ayurvedic Resort in India, situated nearby the world renowned Tourist destination – Kovalam & the Capital city of Kerala - Trivandrum. We have awarded as "the Best Ayurvedic Centre in Kerala" for 10 times by the Department of Tourism, Govt. of Kerala. Also won the "National Tourism Award". Here we developed body purification, rejuvenation, beauty care, and other Ayurvedic treatment programs which deals with the prevention and curing of body-mind-soul related problems. And we also introduced Stress Management Programme, it is a natural Ayurvedic solution for today’s occupational disorders, especially for the IT and other industrial - Technology sectors.The Ayurveda packages include:Accommodation, Ayurvedic Treatments, Full board Ayurvedic vegetarian food, All applicable taxes As well as the complementary services like; Yoga & meditation (01 session per day) along with minimum 07 nights packageTransfers (to & from Trivandrum International Airport)Half day local backwater cruise in a country boat (for minimum 14 nights package)Trivandrum City Sightseeing tour (for minimum 21 nights package)Cape tour (for minimum 28 nights package) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.