Our family thoroughly enjoyed the spacious accommodations, fabulous views and peaceful-homey feel. The staff met every need with a smile and we would definitely return to the Driftwood Inn the next time we journey to Homer. Hands down a suburb value and great family destination. We loved the short walk to the water and hiking along the coast.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel Homer
- Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Hotel
- Driftwood Inn And Homer Seaside Lodges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings. The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves. The Seaside & Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. The Woodside Fishing Suites are located about a block away on Pioneer Ave and feature 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, T4B and Travelocity so you can book your Driftwood Inn & Homer Seaside Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.