Me and my partner stayed here for the second half of our trip in Rarotonga in December last year. After all this time we still talk about it and hope to return sometime soon so I thought it was about time I wrote a review! All of the staff (receptionist, house-keepers, manager) were so welcoming and helpful- we were allowed... More
- Also Known As:
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel Rarotonga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 9 Polynesian style, self-contained bungalows located right on the beach of Arorangi, with golden sunset views from each. All bungalows have sea views, romantic four poster super-king size beds, a private outdoor shower and bath, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. There is an extensive DVD and book library available. The boat-shaped pool, BBQ facilities and Petanque court invite you to relax. Complimentary use of snorkel, mask and reef shoes. Complimentary breakfast on arrival. Complimentary air transfers for direct bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Magic Reef Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.