Have just returned from a magical week of relaxation at Magic Reef to celebrate 32 years of marriage with the love of my life.We stayed in an absolute beachfront bungalow, with gorgeous views, privacy and the the sound of the waves hitting the reef( not the bungalow to stay in if you don't like the sound of waves crashing).However, there... More
- Also Known As:
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel Rarotonga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 9 Polynesian style, self-contained bungalows located right on the beach of Arorangi, with golden sunset views from each. All bungalows have sea views, romantic four poster super-king size beds, a private outdoor shower and bath, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. There is an extensive DVD and book library available. The boat-shaped pool, BBQ facilities and Petanque court invite you to relax. Complimentary use of snorkel, mask and reef shoes. Complimentary breakfast on arrival. Complimentary air transfers for direct bookings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Magic Reef Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.