My husband and i just came back from three amazing days at The Pacific Resort Aitutaki and we couldn't have wished for a better place to spend our honeymoon. The Resort Manager Greg Williams along with Belle the F&B Manager were extremely welcoming and ensured we settled in immediately. We were just a little excited to see that the 'cocktail... More
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Hotel
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Hotel Aitutaki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate collection of 27 secluded hideaways with absolute beach frontage while set amongst lush,palm filled gardens for privacy. With a luxury rating reaffirmed through its association with Small Luxury Hotels of the World this winner of numerous International Awards offers the complete luxury escape while respecting the principals of Social Responsability. Pacific Resort Aitutaki champions Eath Hour and also offers the Cook Islands first Aquatic Eco Trail just off their beach. Pamper yourself in the Tiare Spa with Manicure, facial or island Rapae Massage, Dine on sophisticated cuisine in Rapae Bay Restaurant as the sun sets, or between July and October breakfast while whales Breech in the waters offshore. The Black Rock Cafe is nestled between the beach and the infinity pool and provides a selection of cocktails and al fresco dining experiences to perfectly round off your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pacific Resort Aitutaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.