Located in main avenue Downtown San Jose, the private rooms were cozzy and has the friendliest and nicest staff, both Vivian and Tatiana were willing to help with anything we'd only stay for two day's because we were heading to the beach, one thing for sure is that we will return.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Casa Colon Hotel
- Hostel Casa Colon Hotel San Jose
- Hostel Casa Colon Costa Rica/San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Casa Colon is a beautiful colonial house in the 50s, with an architectural design typical of the period, with artisan hand carved cedar. We are a boutique Hostel with excellent quality, higher standards of each of the services Located in an excellent tourist and commercial area with easy access to services (banks, ATM machines, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, gas stations, shops, transport, etc) We offer private and shared rooms, bar and restaurant, security, excellent customer service and tourist information, free parking, TV room with flat screen cable TV. The comfortable private rooms have flat screen, cable TV, wireless internet access and housekeeping. (In addition sofa in Junior Suite) The dorms have bunk beds, free lockers, shared bathrooms spotless. The bar and restaurant offers delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Happy hour Monday through Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm Thin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hostel Casa Colon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.