Wished I could have stayed longer in this rainforest lodge with it,s birds, caimans, exotic plants, frogs, spring fed pool, walks and good food. The staff were very helpful. Charged for big bag of washing rather than per item. Honesty bar good too.
- Also Known As:
- Esquinas Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Esquinas Rainforest Hotel
- Esquinas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esquinas Lodge in southern Costa Rica, only 3 miles off the Interamerican Highway and 30 minutes from Golfito airport, is part of a model project combining conservation, ecotourism, research, reforestation and community aid. The lodge is 100% carbon-neutral and has 16 rooms, a restaurant, a bar and a pool. The 35-acre private reserve, surrounded by 2500 acres of untouched rainforest, attracts many mammals and over 200 species of birds. Activities include hiking, horseback riding, birdwatching, and boat and kayak tours in nearby Golfo Dulce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Esquinas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.