Me and my daughther had a great time here. Wolle is fun and we were very welcome. The enviorment is amazing and the lodges are nice. The breakfast is good, although it's basic and not traditional pinto;-) It's a heaven for backpakers and adventureres also because you can see and here lots of animals arround the premises. Amayzing!! Loved it!!
- Also Known As:
- Playa Chiquita Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Playa Chiquita Hotel
- Playa Chiquita Lodge Costa Rica/Limon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wolf personally oversaw the planning, construction and design of the lodge. He draws his inspiration on the simplicity of the local architecture. – Wolf’s idea was to maintained the simplicity of the local life style and live in harmony with the surrounding nature, so us to destroy as little as possible the original flora hence its habitat – Wolf’s long standing relationship with and commitment to Playa Chiquita community is reflected in all aspects of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Playa Chiquita Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.