Traveling to Oklahoma, my daughter, granddaughter and I stopped here on the way from florida. The staff was so awesome with helping us get situated with my handicapped granddaughter, that on the way back from Oklahoma, we made it a point to stop at this hotel again. Monica and Michael at the front desk went out of their way and... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort
- Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Mobile Bay's newest hotel with simply refreshing value and amenities that help busy travelers make the most of their time on the road. Features include a bistro serving made-to-order hot breakfast and dinner, Starbucks Coffee, an evening lounge, business center and free wi-fi. Spread out in our spacious lobby, relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool, or stay fit in our fitness facilities. Courtyard: It's a New Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.