Visted Shanghai at last, this hotel is a little away from the action of Shanghai but also worth it for the oure views it has. Only down side was the long lift up to the lobby and then the other lift up to our room.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is Shanghai’s ultimate destination for uncompromising style and luxury. Positioned in Pudong’s social and commercial hub at the top of Shanghai ifc with views over the Bund, the hotel is designed by world famous Richard Farnell and is situated on the top 18 floors of the ultra-modern, 58-story Tower 1 of Shanghai ifc in the heart of the city’s Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, offering luxury commercial, residential and retail space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.