The hotel itself is a good choice but you should be aware that staying at the club tower you will need to walk a lil to get to the main lobby. When it rains, it is not simple to cross through inside and you might get wet. If you can, stay at the main tower.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.