Very good experience overall. Checking in was smooth and pleasant at the Ambassador desk. I was upgrade to the club lounge tower which is a short walk away from the main tower. It's much quieter. The lounge is comfortable with excellent service. Evening snacks were plentiful and of good quality. My room was spacious and very well anointed. However, on... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.