I checked out of a standard level hotel in Shanghai as it was below my expectations and discovered a magnificent hotel. Everything was top class, I had a wonderful large room on the 30th floor with all the extras that you would expect. I used the gym, room service... restaurant and a 10/10 for everything. Location is okay, a short... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.