Stayed on business for 4 days - lovely room with great views over the bridge. The food was really nice both the a la carte and the buffet. The swimming pool is really good and was empty despite the hotel being very busy. The hotel is a bit outside the centre but only a 15 taxi ride away and taxis... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Expo Hotel
- Intercontinental Shanghai Expo Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental Shanghai Expo hotel is the only international luxury hotel in Shanghai located adjacent to the 2010 World Expo site with impressive views of the Expo site, Huangpu River and city skyline. We offer personalized efficient Chinese service. “Better City Better Life” Expo theme is reflected in this lifestyle hotel through, the gardens, health club, historical villas and food & beverage concepts. The hotel is conveniently located to leisure and business areas with easy underground and bridge access around Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.