This place is located in the "Embankment" building, apparently a building that was used as a hospital during the Japanese invasion and has some significance earlier in modern Chinese history. It's massive, full of local families, and now this cool, super stylish B&B. Great views, great staff, a bit of a peculiar neighborhood but VERY close to the Bund area... More
- Also Known As:
- Chai Shanghai Living Hotel Shanghai
- Chai Shanghai Living Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-end, boutique serviced residences located within the Embankment Building, a historic Art Deco landmark, 10 minutes from the iconic Bund. Each residence features a unique design scheme inspired by Chinese culture, and all offer panoramic views over the stunning Pudong skyline and charming Suzhou Creek.Guests can enjoy Asian-Mediterranean meals, tapas, and cocktails at CHAI Living Lounge, located on the ground floor of the building.Features include extraordinary views, complimentary WIFI/ADSL internet access, TV, DVD player, iPod dock, air-conditioning, heated floors, washer/dryer, laundry/dry cleaning service, room service, breakfast, fully equipped kitchen including Nespresso machine, special access to 5-star fitness facilities and swimming pool, chauffeur service, as well as fresh flowers and welcome mini-bar upon arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your CHAI Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.