We stayed here for two nights, during a 13 day tour of China. This was our last stop and the tour operator certainly left the good wine to the last! It is a sumptuous hotel. We were on the 25th floor of a 39 story hotel, looking out on the Pu river. We could see the Shanghai Financial Services skyscraper... More
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plaza Royale Oriental has a fine range of elegantly furnished guest rooms, conference rooms, function rooms, western, Chinese and Japanese restaurants, bars, and an International Spa and Fitness Centre. With a high standard of superb personalized services our aim is to provide you with a “home to come home to” where we delight in delighting you. As mainland China’s first Plaza Royale brand and Howard Johnson International’s flagship hotel in the region, the 522 room luxurious 5-star Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai is located prominently on Pudong Avenue facing the Huang Pu River, a stone's throw from many CBDs and renowned landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.