My company had a business meeting (150+ people) here in Feb 2014. The resort and grounds are impressive; very stately buildings and nicely landscaped grounds. I'm sure that the grounds are even more impressive during the summer months. Service from check in to check out was seamlessly good. The meeting facilities were fantastic - good conference rooms (despite the lipstick... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental Hotel
- Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sheshan National Tourism Resort, only 35 minutes from the city centre, 20 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport, Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental has elegant and luxurious Mediterranean architecture surrounded by lush gardens and blue lagoons, offering 368 rooms and suites, and additionally 7 villas. The rooms have 3 décor styles: Mediterranean, Chinese and Southeast Asian, all with private balconies, and with L’Occitane and Hermes room amenities. The hotel shares with each of its guests its passion and savoir-faire for gourmet food with varieties of restaurants and bars. Among its 12 meeting rooms, the Grand Ballroom can hold up to 1200 persons and there are also 4400 sqm outdoor swimming pools, man-made beach, indoor heated pools, SPA Centre, SOFIT Health Club, tennis, outdoor mini golf and night club, perfect for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.