We stayed here for 3 nights at the start of our Malaysian tour. What a great start. Our room was super. Stylish, quality furnishings, spacious, clean and great bathroom with great power shower. We had a deluxe lago room which was looking into the courtyard and fountain which had a sea view as well. We think these rooms have a... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Rio Melaka Hotel Melaka
- Casa Del Rio Melaka Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Rio, Melaka is part of The Boutique Collection by HPL Hotels & Resorts, is located on Jalan Kota Laksamana, Melaka, a literal 2 minutes walk away from the popular Jonkers Walk and heritage attractions. Keen observers will pick out the Arabic, Chinese and Dutch influences woven into the dominantly Mediterranean architecture. This boutique hotel, offering first class services, is already a striking addition to the historic skyline of the city. The hotel's 66 guest rooms and suites, each covering a minimum of 50 sq meters, uniquely feature dressing areas, bathrooms, split level bedrooms and private balconies as well as a number of unique personal touches.Aiming to provide an "at Home" atmosphere Casa del Rio is a sanctuary from the city's bustle, with spaces for indulgent reflective solitude or stimulating interactive conversation depending on the choice of the traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Casa del Rio Melaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.