I stayed here for two nights. Raymond was very nice and very helpful. He welcomed you with a map of the city and recommendations for eating and sights. The location was very good with a great view. The room was clean and there was homemade cake, which was delicious. Overall very very nice.
- Also Known As:
- River View Guest House Hotel
- River View Guest House Hotel Melaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The guest house offers accommodation in comfortable twin or double divan bedded rooms with fan and common bathrooms (hot & cold shower) for up to 14 guests. All rooms have windows. Towels are provided for guest use. There is a sitting, tv and dining area with a kitchen for light cooking. Drinking water, coffee & tea is provided complimentary. The first floor terrace has a magnificent view of the Melaka River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your River View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.