I am a hygiene freak. . And I totally love this place. The bed and sheets are clean and comfortable, (better than the bed during my stay at Berjaya Tioman Resort the day before!!) Outstanding cleanliness throughout whole guest house. The use of quality branded shower heater, toilet bowl, basin, taps, bidet, aircond compliment the whole stay experience. Daphne and... More
- Also Known As:
- Sama-Sama Guesthouse Hotel
- Sama-Sama Guesthouse Hotel Melaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Layang Layang Guest House which is located at "The harmony Street" (Black Smith Street) or Jalan Tukang Besi in "Malay" today. It is also situated along with the better known Jonker Street a.K.A Jonker Walk , the famous local Chinese night market and Heeren Street.Ever since the awarding of the world heritage historical site in year 2008, Layang Layang aims to work hand in hand with the world heritage organization in preserving our building to the most originality as it is today. Also not forgetting the lifestyle of the local Malacca people.Layang Layang Guest House has been fully restored and renovated according to these very rich cultures of the local people today.Nevertheless, some combinations of modern and heritage design had been applied to enchance the pleasure of staying for our guest. Wooden craft furniture, antique decorations, fine wall painting, courtyard garden with fish pond had been added for the maximum artistic energy atmosphere.The street which is best known as "the harmonious street " is because of the three main local religion that has its own secret worship temple's and mosque located at these little peaceful street. The respective temples and mosque would be Kampung Kling Mosque (Islam, since 1748), Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple (Hinduism, since 1781), Cheng Hoon Teng Temple (Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, since 1646), and finally Sam DuoTemple (Buddhism, since 1795). Convenient store, laundry, local food stall, pubs and bistro is just around the corner.Our objective is to cater travellers that are looking for the most comfortable, clean, relaxing hospitality and more reasonable pricing from all around the world.Layang- Layang wish to say " Selamat Datang" , 欢迎光临, Welcome to all. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our check in time is from 2pm to 12am. We shall not attend to any late check in from midnight 12 am till 9am morning. House Rules: Smoking is prohibited within the guesthouse premises. Talk softly after 12 am and walk gently on first floor with wooden flooring . Running is prohibited on first floor with wooden flooring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and HostelWorld so you can book your Layang Layang Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.