Filthy. Loud music, that the manager will not shut off (rock & roll, not muzak). No towels unless you steal them from the maids cart. Coffee pot didn't work. NEVER EVER STAY HERE! You'd be better off to pitch a tent on the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Inn & Suites Foley Hotel Foley
- Bay Inn And Suites Foley
- Bay Inn & Suites Foley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 15 min from beach access, perfect for families, out-door pool, Jacuzzi suites, deluxe suites, and 2-room suites available. 2 miles north of Tanger outlet mall, 2 miles south of Hwy 98, (located on Hwy 59). Many restaurants close to hotel, 30 minutes from Mobile, AL, or Pensacola, AL. Near beaches, Waterville USA, Golf Courses, many other things to do in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Bay Inn & Suites Foley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.