We are just leaving the Hyatt Regency (with regret). Stayed on a business visit but accompanied by my wife. Lobby/Restaurant: Best pizza outside of Italy! (they've got an Italian chef - 365AS restaurant). The lobby area is simply majestic! The beehive decorations are really nice. Pool: really nice outdoor pool of good length to get a good swim. Gym: one... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Chennai is a premier business hotel, conveniently located in Chennai’s Central Business District and is only a 20 minute drive from Anna International Airport and the IT Corridor. Situated on the city’s main arterial road, Anna Salai (Mount Road), the hotel is also in proximity to important government institutions, consulates and prime residential areas. It offers a unique and interactive dining experience; it is designed in a sleek, contemporary style to ensure complete comfort amidst modern luxury.Three speciality restaurants treat guests and local residents alike to a wide selection of Indian and international cuisine. All outlets feature a theatrical show kitchen to indulge the senses, as well as a choice of indoor or alfresco seating.Signature Siddh Spa and fitness centre is an idyllic wellness facility designed to rejuvenate your mind and body ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.