The Hotel looks very unassuming from the outside, in fact it almost looks like an office building. But once you enter, it's luxury redefined. Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. The lobby may not seem very big and might look a little cluttered but has it's own plush charm. Go to the L floor and behold, you are in the most amazing... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Chennai, located on the iconic Anna Salai in the heart of Chennai is the perfect destination for authentic hospitality. From multiple F&B offerings - Indian, Italian, Sichuan Chinese, 24 hour dining, Buffet restaurant, Cafe, Gourmet Shop, lounge bar and more to the luxurious Siddh Spa and Fitness Centre - it is a complete destination for business as well as leisure. The multiple banquet and meeting spaces make it a perfect meeting destination. The hotel offers 327 rooms and suites, Siddh Spa and fitness centre, Spice Haat, Stix, Focaccia, 365 AS, Biscotti, Lobby Lounge and banquet spaces. Also signature food specials - Italian Pranzo - Saturday Brunch at Focaccia; Sichuan Sunday brunch at Stix; Perfect Sunday brunch at Spice Haat; Double Happy Hours at 365 AS and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.