1. Once I ordered fried fish during my stay in Hilton. I got a raw fried fish and that too without adding salt. The same is not at all expected from a 5star Hotel. This made me dissatisfied. 2. Once I ordered milkshake with chocolate sauce during my stay in Hilton. But I got milkshake with chocolate syrup. However the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chennai Hotel
- Hilton Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Chennai is strategically located in the well-planned neighbourhood of Guindy, away from the city’s hustle and bustle, yet with easy access to the finest entertainment and shopping complexes in Chennai. With key IT Parks and business districts nearby, Hilton Chennai is close to major tourist attractions. Guindy National Park is about 3 kms away while Marina Beach, the old town of Mylapore that houses the ancient temple of Kapaleeswarar, San Thome Basilica and the Government Museum are all about 40 minutes away. A short 15 minute drive takes you to both the domestic and the international airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.