This is a lovely hotel. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The breakfast was only average but the evening meals were excellent. We even had an invite to watch the pastry chef make the naan's in the tandoor which was interesting. The hotel is quirky and full of interest and we were told that the crew of the Best... More
- Also Known As:
- Narain Niwas Palace Jaipur
- Narain Niwas Palace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Narain Niwas Palace Hotel, a Heritage Hotel, provides a good example of history amalgamating with modern times. Centrally located in Jaipur, the Pink City of India, the palace was built in the 19th century by General Amar Singh Ji, the then Thakur of Kanota. Designed in a fanciful version of The Anglo-Indian style popular in the Victorian Era, the palace now serves as a hotel. The Palace has all the modern amenities and a place where one can enjoy traditional Rajput Hospitality. Decorated with Rajput Flourishing, Rajasthani Furnishing and Traditional Jaipur painted wall decor in a typically bold colour palette; Narain Niwas was built in the 1928 by General Amar Singh, Thakur of Kanota, and Commander of the Jaipur State Force. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Narain Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.