This is a very nice hotel with character. Our room was nicely appointed but lacked light, however there are many rooms to choose from. We had a nice meal here as well. The hotel is a bit out of the city which wouldn't have mattered if we had left ourselves more time in Jaipur, particularly as we arrived on Sunday... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The erstwhile shooting lodge of the family of Jaipur - The Royal Heritage Haveli is now opened as a boutique hotel after 150 years - is spread over 100,000 sq ft with gardens and courtyards flowing into one another, with a formal fine dine & an open air restaurant. You could have a cup of tea in the garden, courtyard or in the open verandas, or sit lazily in the lounge with books and a cup of tea. Enjoy a vacation with the exceptional hospitality, perfected over generations here. Go down to the pool and swim away after which you could use the Spa to relax with a good massage. Come to us at The Royal Heritage Haveli and give us an opportunity to pamper you and make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip and Agoda so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.