This is a Great Hotel a little way out of the centre of Jaipur but worth it , the rooms set in the Colony indian style are very very nice , I would have given this Excellent but found it needed a free standing shaving mirror in the bathroom ( found it hard to shave ),before your evening meal one... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel
- Royal Heritage Haveli Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The erstwhile shooting lodge of the family of Jaipur - The Royal Heritage Haveli is now opened as a boutique hotel after 150 years - is spread over 100,000 sq ft with gardens and courtyards flowing into one another, with a formal fine dine & an open air restaurant. You could have a cup of tea in the garden, courtyard or in the open verandas, or sit lazily in the lounge with books and a cup of tea. Enjoy a vacation with the exceptional hospitality, perfected over generations here. Go down to the pool and swim away after which you could use the Spa to relax with a good massage. Come to us at The Royal Heritage Haveli and give us an opportunity to pamper you and make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and MakeMyTrip so you can book your Royal Heritage Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.