We may be spoiled having just stayed in a Taj hotel for some nights right before this. So the Holiday Inn seemed efficient and ok. Pretty much a good place for quick and easy business travel. Be prepared though for music-swell Indian weddings... On the plus side: a roof-top pool to swim to the wall, look down, have a drink... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport is the first refreshed Holiday Inn in India. This 245 room hotel is located amidst North Mumbai’s commercial hub and is 1.2 kms from the International and 5 kms from the Domestic airports. Hotel facilities include a Rooftop infinity pool, Business Centre, an Executive Lounge, Gymnasium and Spa. For conference and banqueting facilities there is a grand Ballroom which accommodates 500 guests and 4 smaller meeting rooms equipped with superior technology. Sky Terrace is an open air roof top venue for that perfect evening gathering. On offer is a choice of dining options: Saptami - an all day dining restaurant featuring live counters, Saptami Express – offers fresh deli specialties, 72 – a chic lounge bar and 24 hour Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.