1. Food Pluses: a) We ordered for a Grilled Fish which was very good, both quality and quantity wise b) Prices are not too expensive. Minuses: a) We ordered for Chandi Chicken Kabab and Dugna Kabab. Both were mediocre. The meat was not very soft and it was a little dry. b) Weordered Murg Labaabdaar Curry which was average. 2)... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand heritage hotel, Royal Orchid Metropole is steeped in the history and culture of Mysore. Its imperial arches, imposing pillars and ornate corridors capture the old world charm of this majestic guesthouse built by the former Maharaja of Mysore in 1920 for his distinguished British guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.