This was our first trip to Delhi but Rani and her staff made the trip very comfortable. We had the Mahesh room and that was godd for a family of 4, if just a bit crowded, but for 2 people, it would be excellent. I can't speak to the other rooms, but this room was clean, had a comfy bed,... More
- Also Known As:
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in India with Bajaj Indian Home Stay - A Unique Concept Offering Affordable Bed and Breakfast Theme Accommodation in Delhi City. Extremely Popular for Foreign Tourists as well as Indians. It offers all the Comforts a 3 Star Hotel Would Provide. Add-ons are Complimentary Buffet Breakfasts, Arrival Transfer Free, Tea/Coffee anytime on House, Welcome Drink Free, In-house Library Usage Free, Local Phone calls are Free. It is Truly a Home Away From Your Own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bajaj Indian Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.