Rani and her staff are amazing! From the first time I emailed Rani about reservations to the moment I left, I felt very welcomed and taken care of. The free airport shuttle when you arrive is a great service, especially when it is your first time to Delhi, which can be a little overwhelming. I only had a two night... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in India with Bajaj Indian Home Stay - A Unique Concept Offering Affordable Bed and Breakfast Theme Accommodation in Delhi City. Extremely Popular for Foreign Tourists as well as Indians. It offers all the Comforts a 3 Star Hotel Would Provide. Add-ons are Complimentary Buffet Breakfasts, Arrival Transfer Free, Tea/Coffee anytime on House, Welcome Drink Free, In-house Library Usage Free, Local Phone calls are Free. It is Truly a Home Away From Your Own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Bajaj Indian Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi