We arrived after dark in a tuk tuk and hard some trouble locating (if you're approaching Tangalle from the east it's a tiny left turn a few miles before the town, there are signs but then there is one turn without a sign, take the turn anyway and then the signs reappear!). It was worth finding. Absolutely beautiful with the... More
- Also Known As:
- Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle Hotel
- Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle Hotel Tangalle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lonely Beach Resort is a place where sun, sand and sea combine into a paradise on earth. A place where your dreams come true. You can have your own privacy and relax enjoying the tranquil beauty of the paradise. The picturesque view of the broad white sandy beaches surrounded by swaying palm trees will make you feel like you on heaven. The resort lies next to the amazing Rakewa lagoon which is rich in exotic marine life and mangroves. The weather remains warm throughout the year as the resort is located in one of the hot climatic area of the country. So its ideal for you to have a great sun bath through out your stay. This Lonely Beach Resort is truly a place where peace and tranquility envelops you and a heaven on earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.