I had a great and relaxing 8 nights stay at Lonely Beach Resort directly at a large and calm part of the beach, next to a big lagoon, approx 30 min walk on the beach from Tangalla (a tuktuk for 300 Rupies needs ca. 10 minutes). For me it was the perfect combination of waking up and having breakfast /chilling... More
- Also Known As:
- Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle Hotel Tangalle
- Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lonely Beach Resort is a place where sun, sand and sea combine into a paradise on earth. A place where your dreams come true. You can have your own privacy and relax enjoying the tranquil beauty of the paradise. The picturesque view of the broad white sandy beaches surrounded by swaying palm trees will make you feel like you on heaven. The resort lies next to the amazing Rakewa lagoon which is rich in exotic marine life and mangroves. The weather remains warm throughout the year as the resort is located in one of the hot climatic area of the country. So its ideal for you to have a great sun bath through out your stay. This Lonely Beach Resort is truly a place where peace and tranquility envelops you and a heaven on earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Lonely Beach Resort Tangalle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.