....not everybody. After 2 years I went back to Nature Lanka for a two week Panchakarma cure. The treatments have still a very high standard. The kitchen is of very good quality. Sometimes you get something served which is less ayurvedic, but nobody forces you to eat it ! The place is in nature with many animals around, also moskitos.... More
- Also Known As:
- Nature Lanka Health Hotel
- Nature Lanka Health Hotel Tangalle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature Lanka is a premier Ayurveda resort located in the deep south of Sri Lanka in Kalamatiya Bay (natural bird sanctuary) on the shores of the Indian Ocean.The resort has 16 star class guest rooms in 2 villas, set in a peaceful distance away from the Ayurveda Health Home. The rooms have verandas and are close to the swimming pool and beach. There are no televisions or radios as Authentic Ayurveda Philosophy requires complete relaxation during treatment. Accommodation is purposely restricted to 16 rooms in order to ensure personalized individual attention and treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Nature Lanka Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.