We stayed for three nights here in the middle of virgin rainforest. There are a few cottages and three main open air buildings. There's lot of shade. The food was really tasty such as fish curry and we had special new year cakes offered with a cup of tea which were delicious. We wanted to try hoppers and they willingly... More
- Also Known As:
- Back Of Beyond, Pidurangala Hotel
- Back Of Beyond, Pidurangala Hotel Sigiriya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Cultural Triangle and within 5 minutes from the Sigiriya World Heritage Site, Back of Beyond Pidurangala is situated in a lovely unfenced 4 acre forest, a mere 5 minutes from the Sigiriya Rock. Offering you the best of rustic charm together with modern comforts, this retreat is a perfect base to explore the natural environment and cultural heritage of Sri Lanka. Each of the 3 tastefully furnished cottages, each with its own verandah, is designed to maximise the impact of the surrounding forest. A 3 bedroom bungalow is also available for larger groups. The retreat offers many activities including bird watching, hiking, cycling and excursions to Minneriya National Park, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla, Ritigala etc. Renowned for its excellent service from a friendly and caring staff, it's no wonder guests keep returning to Back of Beyond Pidurangala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Back of Beyond, Pidurangala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.