This hotel was our second stop on our 3 week trip of Sri Lanka. Our first night was in a family room on the top floor. Very comfortable and clean, we slept well in that room with the air con since it was so hot in Anuradhapura . On our second night we had to move to the downstairs family... More
- Also Known As:
- Milano Tourist Rest Hotel
- Milano Tourist Rest Hotel Anuradhapura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1993, Milano Tourist Rest hotel is an oasis of calm in the heart of the historical city of Anuradhapura and is the perfect base to explore the region.It has spacious, comfortable rooms with all the latest facilities including air conditioning satellite television and wifi facility.The Hotel has two restaurants and well stocked bar, where guests can enjoy a drink and relax after a busy day exploring the historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Travelocity so you can book your Milano Tourist Rest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.