The hotel is as expected. It has decent common areas and a beautiful pool. The rooms are tiny, the towels are super cheap and the breakfast is horrible. All in all, it was tolerable at best. I don't think there is a lot of options in Ouarzazate so it is probably ok.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel Ouarzazate
- Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate Hotel
- Accor Moussafir Ouarzazate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate hotel is located in the centre of Ouarzazate, close to the desert, 5 km from the airport. The hotel has 104 air-conditioned rooms, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. You can also book 1 meeting room. The LA TABLE restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace, a swimming pool and free private outdoor parking are at your disposal. Tennis courts await you 200 m from the hotel. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Ibis Moussafir Ouarzazate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.