We stayed for 3 nights at the end of our Malaysia trip, we stayed in a deluxe hill view which was lovely and peaceful, away from the restaurant and the jetty. We saw monkeys in the trees outside our room on a couple of occasions. The jetty can get pretty busy but it never bothered us and you can always... More
- Also Known As:
- Perhentian Tuna Bay Island Hotel Pulau Perhentian Besar
- Perhentian Tuna Bay Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhentian Tuna Bay Island Resort is located on the south west coast of Pulau Perhentian Besar (Big Island), a quiet, untouched part of the island surrounded by tropical jungle, on a broad expanse of powdery white sand. The resort commands a breathtaking view of Pulau Perhentian Kecil (Small Island) and the South China Sea, right on your doorstep. All chalets are just a minute's walk from the beach and are tastefully built with wooden furnish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Perhentian Tuna Bay Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.