Just amazing. I've been there once and definitely will do it again. loved the whole atmosphere, tents, food. I strongly recommend to give it a try and experience the unforgettable visit there ! The dinner was really yummy. At night there was an oud player, after we finished dinner w had our tea staring at the stars there the whole... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Desert Camp Hotel Wadi Rum
- Captain`s Desert Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captains Desert Camps Offers more than an option for a pleasant, luxurious & comfortable stay in Wadi Rum. The magical desert of Wadi Rum is a true wonder of nature. You can choose from staying at the main captains camp located In Disi or at one of our echo camps inside the protected area of Wadi Rum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Captain's Desert Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.