Beautifully located on the Mekhong. Everything was great but the garden restaurant was just the best for hanging out and meeting people or just spending quiet time. A veritable Eden - and don't forget to visit Sala Kaew Ku.
- Also Known As:
- Mut Mee Guest House Hotel
- Mut Mee Guest House Hotel Nong Khai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mut Mee Guest House is located in a beautiful garden beside the Maekong River in the middle of Nong Khai Town. Here we have pretty rooms, a full restaurant, yoga instruction, meditation, massage, and two bookshops. The town of Nong Khai is famous for its extraordinary Sculputure Park, with some sculptures over seven stories high and the Phu Pra Bat Historical Park where people lived 3,500 years ago. There are many festivals during the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mut Mee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.