We spent 4 wonderful days at Haad Tien in April 2014, over Thai new year. From over arrival to departure the friendly staff at Haad Tien helped to ensure all our needs were catered for. The result was a wonderfully restful and fun stay. After being greeted at the port in Koh Tao and bused to the resort. We checked... More
- Also Known As:
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel Koh Tao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haadtien Beach Resort is a unique boutique resort nestled amongst the palm groves in the southern tip of Koh Tao with its own approximately 350 meter secluded beach. The development has taken place organically with variety of private villas and rooms, both beachfronts and seaviews, set amongst 45 acres of land that encompass the resort. The villas have been designed to provide guests with clean, comfortable and spacious accommodation without sacrificing the natural environment which makes the resort so unique.The resort is totally private as it is situated in its own natural bay, with granite cliffs on both sides and jungle behind, yet the resort is only a kilometre from the nearest village with local shops and restaurants. The beach itself opens out onto a crystal blue shallow lagoon which is perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and at night all that can be heard is the lapping of the waves and the whistling of the breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The Haad Tien Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.