I stayed at Jungle Hut for 3 nights with my boyfriend. The woman at the reception is very kind and happy to help also for train and boat tickets. The room was really simple but for the price we payed we were really satisfied. The kitchen is also very good. The only negative aspect is that you can find spiders... More
- Also Known As:
- Jungle Hut Bungalow Hotel
- Jungle Hut Bungalow Hotel Koh Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run small resort, with 14 different lovely bungalows and a small beautiful 8-room hotel with all you need. TV, Internet, DVD, Fridge, hot Water and big rooms, well furnished. On our white sand beach and the nearby reef you can enjoy and relax, watch a beautiful mystic sunset, balm for your soul. Enjoy with us the beauty and the nature here. A place to recharge "the batteries." Thank you, Family Rueangrot ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Jungle Hut Bungalow and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.