Stayed here for 4 nights. Nice views but you don't get any sun on the balcony after 9am. No maid service at all - toilet paper bucket got pretty full to overflowing, no change of towels, bed sheets, etc. it got pretty smelly. Bed was a bag a springs, very cheap and nasty. It gets quite noisy at night with... More
- Also Known As:
- Mango Guesthouse + Villas Hotel
- Mango Guesthouse + Villas Hotel Ko Lanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mango Houses – a collection of authentic, Chinese-style wooden pole houses that have been converted into stylish, over-the-sea villas and suites. Each of these vacation home rentals is located directly on the ocean in an old Chinese fishing village named Lanta Old Town on Ko Lanta Island in Krabi, Thailand.Lanta Old Town is located on the nature-rich, southeast coast of Koh Lanta, only 15 minutes away from the beaches and tourist areas on the west coast — yet far enough to allow the village to retain its traditional culture and charm. Mango House is also famous for its quality, western-style food, coffees and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mango Guesthouse + Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.