The hotel is fine, big rooms (outside bathroom), nice pool. The restaurant a little expensive compared to other options in the island, the staff speak really poor english difficult to understand, and they are a little bite confusing. The worst is the location, in the main road that connects north and south of the island, so in the restaurant you... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Lanta island. Beautiful resort with tropical garden and easy walk to the beach, helpful and friendly staff. Internet room service free of charge starts 8.00-22.00 Hrs every day. For more privacy we setting Wi-Fi internet cover all locations of the room, the pool, restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.