Stayed here for 3 nights. LOts of renovation going on, luckily we got renovated rooms. The room we stayed was clean and of decent size considering it was a studio guestroom(as they call it).The view from the room window was good . ONe of the room we stayed in did not have fan ,so we enquired the reception staff by... More
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Hoiidays Valley View, Kodaikanal Hotel
- Sterling Hoiidays Valley View, Kodaikanal Hotel Kodaikanal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Holidays Valley View is situated in Villpatti - a small town in the Kodaikanal hills - from where you can get splendid views of the hills and the valley from the rooms itself. The resort itself has an unusual architecture that combines building blocks in the shape of a ship, a leaf and a lotus with an array of dome-shaped room blocks. This brilliantly maverick architectural cluster shapes the Sterling Holidays Valley View Resort built in 7 acre sloping landscape, the biggest resort at Kodaikanal; a haven of comfort amidst the splendid Kodaikanal hills. At Sterling Holidays, we recognise that our guests seek to vacation in destinations that allow them to experience the grandeur and beauty of the world may it be just for leisure or for Conferencing and leisure away from the hustle & bustle of the city. That is why our resort, have been located to delight our guests with stunning views and well-landscaped premises having 156 well appointed rooms overlooking the Valley which can accommodate 545 people. For corporate we have well equipped Begonia Conference hall that can accommodate around 400 people in theatre style & another hall called Plums which can accommodate 50 people in theatre style. We also have large lawns that can accommodate 250 to 750 people. We serve Chinese, Continental, South Indian as well as North Indian delicacies both in Non-Vegetarian as well as Vegetarian.To enable our guests to explore Kodaikanal in comfort, our Holiday Activities Desk arranges sightseeing trips as well as a gamut of outdoor and soft adventure activities. Resort has huge Lawns to conduct Team Building Activities for Groups. While staying with us, we recommend that you visit Subuthi, the Sterling Holidays Spa. The Sterling Holidays team at Valley View, Kodaikanal will do their utmost to ensure that you have a comfortable, fun-filled vacation or conferencing with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kodai - Valley View, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.