we r at munnar end of march 2014 Abad munnar a nice place to stay with good quality of food and accommodation. rooms were clean and overall place was good. Hotel location is very nice.far away from city. managment is very nice they take care of u r requirement.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Hotel Munnar
- Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Hotel
- Abad Copper Castle Munnar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Kms off Kochi. Munnar is a hillock retreat 1800 Mts above sea level. The vast expanse of tea plantations, black winding roads, passionate climate, royal gardens, races, fairs, all real Victorian settings make this hill station the Darjeeling of south. The rich tropical forest, host Nilgiri Thar, Languor, Sambar, Gaur, and Lion Tailed Macaques. Rajamalai, Part of the Eravikulam National Park, has a very strong population of ibex. Orchids are galore. The mystic elixir, 'Neela Kurunji' blooms once in 12 years in and around the vast wilderness.(Access by road: from Cochin 3hrs journey and from Kottayam 4 hrs journey.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Abad Copper Castle Hill Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.