The place is great, but you have to be aware that you are booking a place (kind of) in the middle of nowhere. The roads around Munnar are not great, so don't expect to move around easily. But it is a perfect place to disconnect a bit from the world, walk through tea plantations, or enjoy some time by the... More
- Also Known As:
- Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Hotel
- Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Hotel Munnar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Elephant Eco-Friendly Resort is situated 23 kms from Munnar on Kallar Mankulam Road near Letchmi Tea Estate.The resort is surrounded by Mountains,Tea Gardens and a waterfall from where it gets its water.It is a perfect hideout for people who want to relax in a peaceful environment without any disturbance, enjoying the beauty of pristine nature relaxing near the pool and hearing the sounds of crickets and the gurgling waterfall which can be viewed from the resort.The cottages and rooms are also aesthetically designed to gel with Nature. The Leaf cottage made partly of Bamboo leaf, The Mud cottage made of Mud and the Treetop cottage which has a Deck perched on a tree.The rooms have a good view of the swimming pool and the mountains.The resort has a restaurant where homely food served which is all prepared fresh with vegetables grown within the estate of the resort itself.Guests can trek down to the waterfall nearby and enjoy the tea estates and the Nature around or choose to take a Jeep safari which would take them into the wilderness where they can see numerous waterfalls, flowing rivers, a fish pond,hanging bridges etc.They can also choose to travel to Munnar for sightseeing and boating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wild Elephant Eco Friendly Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.