My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights as part of a group holiday. Our suite was absolutely perfect, with a comfortable lounge and a sweeping staircase leading to an upstairs bedroom. This in turn led onto a patio overlooking the lake. Incredibly romantic. The pool is the focus of the garden and is very peaceful, although a little... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel Suchitoto
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique hotel in a 200 years old colonial house entirely restored and exquisitely decorated by its French owner. 6 rooms and suites very comfortable with A/C and big bathrooms, a French restaurant with A/C in the tops of El Salvador, bar, big pool in a beautiful tropical garden. Suchitoto is a gem in El Salvador: the only colonial city totally preserved overlooking the biggest lake of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Los Almendros De San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.